Astra Tech implant total treatment cost ? Astra Tech Implant review ? We are seeking answers below;
The development of Astra Tech Implant System™ started in 1985 in its head office located in Mölndal, Sweden. Since its development the company never stop to evolve and progres. Its uniqe design inspired many others.
Now a member of the Denstply Implant family; Astra Tech Implant system is approved one of the best system for many implant authorities. The Astra Tech Implant System is a well-documented system that has been in clinical use for over 30 years. Outstanding results on maintained marginal bone levels and long-term clinical results separated her from many other brand and took her to one of the best implant choice.
On the field of implant dentistry some succes proven implant brands imitated by other companies. Astra Tech Implant’s features duplicated by many companies from all around the world.
As one of the most well-documented implant systems in the market today—documented in over 1,000 publications in peer-reviewed journals—Astra Tech Implant continues to evolve and provide clinical benefits.
Click the links below to explore the scientific documentation on Astra Tech Implant System.
Astra Tech Implant Surface : Osseospeed
OsseoSpeed, the unique fluoride-treated nanostructured implant surface of the Astra Tech Implant System, was launched in 2004, and was an evolutionary development from its predecessor, the well documented, moderately rough, titanium implant surface, TiOblast. OsseoSpeed Implant surface modified for rapidly bone healing. built on the proven success of its predecessor TiOblast.
Osseospeed implant surface is chemically modified titanium surface, providing unique nano scale topography, that stimulates early bone healing and speeds up the bone healing process.
Experimental and clinical studies of Astra Tech’s OsseoSpeed Dental Implant have revealed its unique properties, when supported by Astra Tech’s MicroThread implant design, for the preservation of marginal bone.
The combination of Fixture MicroThread and Astra Tech’s TiOblast surface already provide a secure and reliable support in implant therapy. Observations in early studies indicated that enhanced rates of bone formation and increased ratios of bone-to-implant contact were due to the Astra Tech OsseoSpeed fixture surface, which features a fluoride modification of the titanium dioxide layer. Test and control implants to evaluate the influence of this surface on bone healing were placed in animals, and biopsies taken at two and six weeks following the implant installation.
Results indicated that two weeks after installation the defects were partially filled at both test and control sites with immature bone. At six weeks they showed substantial bone formation in marginal defect sites, while significantly more bone had formed in contact with the OsseoSpeed implant surface than at the control surface.
This finding indicates that healing around implants with the OsseoSpeed surface in compromised sites is different from that around regular implants, and that the OsseoSpeed implant surface promotes the formation of new bone more rapidly. This uniqe surface treatment accepted as one of the best implant surface design.
Courtesy of www.denstplysirona.com
Some of the other properties of Astra Tech Implant
· MicroThread Implant neck Design: for biomechanical bone stimulation. MicroThread are minute threads that offer optimal load distribution and lower stress values. design is based on a thorough understanding of bone physiology, vital to optimal implant design.
· Conical Seal Implant interior Design: for a strong and stable fit. The conical connection below the marginal bone level that transfers the load deeper down in the bone. Compared to conical connections above the marginal bone level and flat-to-flat designs, Conical Seal Design reduces peak stresses and thereby preserves the marginal bone. It also seals off the interior of the implant from surrounding tissues, minimizing micro-movements and bacterial micro-leakage.
· Connective Contour Implant Design: for increased soft tissue contact zone and volume. The connective contour is the unique contour that is created when you connect the abutment to the implant. This contour allows for an increased connective soft tissue contact zone both in height and volume, which integrates with the transmucosal part of the implant, sealing off and protecting the marginal bone.
· Astra Tech Implant Slope Design;
When using a flat top implant in a sloped ridge, the existing bone is often flattened or left unsupported, resulting in bone loss. With the new design of Astra Tech, let the implant follow the bone. The operator can leverage the unique implant design to follow the natural contours of the sloped anatomy and maximize the existing bone, for optimized esthetics and marginal bone preservation.
In conventional approach Implant neck is exposed buccally when a flat-top implant is placed at the lingual bone level. Unsupported lingual marginal bone is lost when a flat-top implant is placed level with the buccal bone. OsseoSpeed Profile EV is level with both the buccal and lingual marginal bone, preserving soft tissue esthetics.
What is the cost of Astra tech implant in turkey dental clinics. Implant costs in Turkey is lower than Europa and USA.
Astra Tech Implant + Astra Tech Abutmant + Porcelain Crown Total Cost: 800 USD.
We would like to meet you to Turkey’s most innovative and experienced oral surgeons and prosthetic specialists. Well educated staff speaking English, Arabic, Russian; and great expreince on implant densitry. Health tourism and experience on foreign patients.
3. Fundamentals of Implant Dentistry Gerard Byrne
Here are the most frequently asked questions by our patients regarding dental treatments in Turkey. For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.